Who buys vintage ukuleles? We do!
Call 530-570-1525 or email email@example.com to sell your vintage ukulele, lap steel, guitar amp, guitar, bass, amplifier, etc - one piece or a collection! We are always ready to buy instruments, amps and effects from Fender, Gibson, Martin, Epiphone, Rickenbacker, Gretsch, Marshall, Vox and just about anything else related to musical instruments. You can also click here for more info on selling us vintage instruments, amps, parts, etc.
No sales tax for customers outside California.
This Martin 1T has seen some rough times it appears, but it is all superficial. There are no cracks or repairs, just the surface wounds. How someone scratched it under the strings on the top is beyond me, but at least they didn't smash it!
Aside from the wear, the uke is in excellent structural and playing condition.
Comes with a random gig bag. Will be well packed for shipping.
- Color: Natural
- Weight: 1lb 3.5ozs
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Inlays: Dots
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 18
- Nut material: Ebony
- Nut width: 1 5/16"
- Scale: 17"
- Radius: 0"
- Overall length: 25 3/4"
- Body width, lower bout: 9"
- Body width, Waist: 5 5/16"
- Body width, upper bout: 6 9/16"
- Body depth: 3"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.56"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.79"
- Action 1st String at 7th Fret: 0.60"
- Action 7th String at 7th Fret: 0.60"
- String gauge: Hard tension
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuners: Original
- Case: Non original gig bag