This Martin Eric Clapton Signature plays well, but one day it will need a neck re set, so I have priced it accordingly. The action is a touch high and the saddle has been lowered to compensate.
These guitars are voiced for fingerstyle, but they are great for flatpicking as well. There is a balance to the tone that is really pleasant - you don't always need the boom of a dreadnought!
The aged tone top is gorgeous, and this particular example has a really nice looking Indian rosewood back.
Martins age so well, and this one is already on the way. You'll love the sound.
Hardshell case included. Some wear throughout - please see the pics.
- Color: Natural
- Weight: 4lbs 2.1oz
- Body: Top Solid Sitka Spruce
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Modified V
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: MOP Dots
- Frets: Standard
- Fret count: 20
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.79"
- Scale: 24.9"
- Radius: 16"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.88"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.95"
- Neck thickness at 10th fret: 0.986"
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 4mm
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 3mm
- String Gauge: .012-.053
- Hardware: OEM
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuners: OEM
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: Martin Care Pamphlet and Case Key included