These SGs are some of the best sounding guitars out there, and they're so light and comfortable to play - it weighs just 5lb 15oz! The original P-90s sound amazing.
The front of the guitar has faded from cherry towards a walnut color, giving it an aged look, but it wasn't played much and has plenty of fret life.
Pickguards on this era of SGs are notorious for shrinking and cracking, likely the reason for the replacement pickguard. No new screw holes were added to accommodate the replacement. All other parts, electronics and the pickup are original.
The neck is the consummate 60's thickness and profile with the desirable 1 11/16" nut width.
Comes with a nice Gator ATA case.
- Color: Cherry
- Weight: 5lbs 15oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 60' C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: MOP Dots
- Frets: Med Jumbo
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.75"
- Scale: 24.75
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.815"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.925"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .976"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 2mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 3mm
- String Gauge: .010-.046
- Hardware: OEM
- Neck Pickup: Original Gibson P90 7.94k
- Bridge pickup: Original Gibson P90 7.72k
- Tuners: OEM
- Pots: OEM
- Case: Gator HSC
- Notes: Replaced Pickguard, see pictures