Wow, this is probably the best Gibson Historic we have in stock, and we currently have a good handful. Light in weight and looking sweet with tasteful factory aging, the guitar is simply stunning and a pleasure to play.
The pickups have been changed to Throbak SLE-101s, all else is original - electronics and all parts. Original pickups are not included.
Even the case is aged, and it looks really cool! The case houses all the paperwork and hang tags as well as the historic, metal switch cavity plate.
- Finish: Dark Bourbon Fade? (always hard to say with these, but a look at the Gibson archive page seems to confirm)
- Weight: 8lb 0.5oz
- Neck thickness specs may vary based on method. I use machinist calipers and measure right behind the fret.
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .853"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .919"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .976"
- Neck pickup: Throwbak SLE-101, 7.51K
- Bridge pickup: Throwbak SLE-101, 8k