Another recent trade in: a stunning 2016 Les Paul Historic Reissue 1958 Les Paul
Good lord, this one is a monster! Drives the front end of my reissue Vox AC-15 like a beast, and riding the volume controls a bit opens up infinite options.
The guitar is all original with the exception of the missing 2016 Gibson metal switch cavity plate, AKA "poker chip" All the hang tags, certificate of authenticity, etc is in the case.
This is the guitar for those who love Les Paul Historics but are afraid to play them. Most Historic reissues come around in excellent to mint condition. With the factory aging tastefully performed on this guitar you can have at it and not have to worry about being the first to ding it!
The neck is big - the fattest of any Les Paul I have in stock by a hair. I get that people have a certain neck thickness they're comfortable with, but I like moving from my '60s Reliic Strat to this and back and I find that variance in my collection is a good thing. Maybe its time for you to bust out of your comfort zone and grab a hefty neck! You won't regret it!
So, on to business - Specs:
- Weight: 8lbs 12.6oz
- Neck thickness measurements can vary based on methodology. I use machinist calipers and measure right behind the fret:
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .92"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .981"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 1.09"
- Neck pickup, orig: 8.15K
- Bridge pickup, orig: 8.57K
- Pots/electronics: orig
- Hardware: orig with lightweight stopbar
- Case: orig and clean with hang tags, warranty card and COA