This Les Paul is a killer!
The guitar is 100% original with no issues whatsoever. Frets are still in excellent shape, and we set it up with 10s with killer action and playability. The truss rod checks out as fully functional.
The tuners, with their built-in string winders, are pure genius. Why these didn't last is beyond me. They're so convenient!
There is some wear here and there, including one finish area on the cutaway horn. The guitar was definitely well cared for, but it isn't so mint that you'd be afraid to use it.
Yes, it is heavy, but I have to ask - how many of us who play at home are really standing up to play for hours, and if so, do you play the same guitar the entire time? Sometimes tone comes at a cost!
The original chainsaw case is included, also issue free.
- Color: Red Sunburst
- Weight: 11lbs 1.1oz
- Body: Mahogany/Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Med. C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: MOP Rectangles
- Frets: Wide in great shape
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.698"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thick ness at 1st fret: 0.840"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.914"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.981"
- Hardware: Original Gold
- Neck pickup: Gibson Patent Num. 7.41k
- Bridge pickup: Gibson Patent Num. 7.41K
- Pickguard: Original
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original w/fold out speed Handles
- Switch: Original shielded
- Pots: Original shielded
- Case: OHSC