Another sweet R9 showed up this week, a lightweight one from 2012 - just 8lbs 1oz.
The guitar is 100% original, though the output jack plate was cracked and replaced, with the original plate included in the case. Includes all the paperwork. There are slight signs of play wear, but the guitar was well cared for and the frets are in great shape as well.
This s a great player, in clean condition, but you'll want to use this one with that killer low weight and the amazing '59 profile neck.
Original case shows some wear, nothing out of the ordinary.
Not much else to say - these are what they are, some of the finest guitars out there!
- Color: Washed cherry burst?
- Weight: 8lb 1oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: '59 awesome
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearloid Trapezoids
- Frets: Original with very light wear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .9"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .96"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 1.03"
- Hardware: Orig except output jack plate, cracked original is in the case
- Neck pickup: Orig, 7.83k
- Bridge pickup: Orig, 8.29k
- Pickguard: Orig in the case, has never been on the guitar. Includes mount and screws
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: Orig
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Orig
- In the case: COA, tags, original cracked output jack plate, original price tag, warranty paper with model and serial numbers