This sweet R8 came out of a collection of guitars that went largely unplayed since they were purchased new. The original owner was from San Diego, where the ocean air nicely aged the nickel hardware. The frets had surface corrosion as well, but they cleaned up great and show no wear after getting some light cleaning in our shop.
This R8 has the beefy neck people look for in this particular model. All the original hardware is present and there are no changed to the guitar whatsoever. It plays great with low action, and the truss rod was checked to make sure it is effective.
The original case is included, wherein you will find the full set of hangtags and warranty papers that show the serial and model numbers from the guitar. There is no certificate of authenticity included.
- Color: Cherry Sunburst with a nice fade
- Weight: 9lb 1oz
- Body: Mahogany with plain maple top
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Big!
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearloid
- Frets: Orig very little
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Scale: 24.75"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .915"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .927"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .1.26"
- Hardware: Nickel, all orig
- Neck pickup: Orig, 7.69k
- Bridge pickup: Orig. 8.02k
- Pickguard: Orig
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: Orig
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Orig
- In the case: tags and warranty with ser3, case key, truss wrench