Here we have a beautiful Gibson 100 Year Anniversary Hummingbird in excellent condition with nice saddle height, a great neck angle and no repairs or issues.
The guitar appears to have been played very little and was obviously well cared for.
It plays superbly and has a big sound for a maple backed guitar. Hard case included.
- Color: Cherry Sunburst
- Weight: 4lbs 6oz
- Body: Mahogany back and sides w/Sitka Spruce top
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: MOP Split Parallelograms
- Frets: Standard
- Fret count: 20
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.86"
- Neck thickness at 10th fret: 0.99"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: .75mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- String Gauge: .012-.053"
- Hardware: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Case: OHSC