SOLD - Gibson Flying V Faded 2004 '67 reissue style$0.00
Another V that is clean as can be. It seems to have been in the case for perhaps years. It was received as part of a collection of Vs that were all similar in condition. The frets show some tarnish due to lack of use, but we'll give them a very light polish and restring the guitar before it goes out.
The fretboard appears to be ebony - a nice addition to a guitar in this price range.
The faded series Vs have a satin finish. This one is a very light cherry color. The guitar is all original and includes the original case.
- Color: Faded satin transparent cherry
- Weight: 6lb 12oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: Pearl dots
- Frets: orig. light wear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .825"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .853"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .887"
- Hardware: Orig chrome
- Neck pickup: orig. Gibson, 8.31k
- Bridge pickup: orig. Gibson, 14.54k
- Pickguard: Orig
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: Orig Gibson Deluxe
- Switch: Orig 3 way
- Pots: orig. Gibson
- Case: Original Gibson hardshell
- In the case: Nada