This beautiful ES-330 traded in and brought me back to 2001, when I had a run of mid to late 60's 330's come through in all colors except this sunburst. I bought and sold cherry, burgundy mist, and other colors, with and without Bigsby's, but somehow none of the dozen or so were sunburst.
Anyhow, the guitar is in great condition with just one finish blem on the back, which appears to be the result of prolonged exposure to a stand or something in a case that reacted with the nitro lacquer, resulting in a built up area of finish that moved from the adjacent area.
The pickguard and bracket are missing. The rest of the guitar is original, and it ships in a recent brown Gibson hardshell case.
You'll love the expressive sound of the 330, which is warm and fat, and it sounds great acoustically as well. The guitar is incredibly light and comfortable to play, and the looks don't hurt!
- Weight: 5lb 14oz
- Body: Maple fully hollow
- Neck: mahogany
- Fretboard: Brazilian rosewood
- Frets: 22, original with light wear
- Nut width: 1 9/16"
- Neck thickness measured just behind the fret: .837" at 1st fret, .93" at 7th fret, .998" at 12th fret
- Neck pickup: 8.59k, original
- Bridge pickup: 8.68K, original
- Pots, switch, tuners, bridges, knobs, wiring and solders all original