Who buys vintage guitars? We do!
Call 530-570-1525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sell your vintage guitar, bass, amplifier, etc - one piece or a collection! We are always ready to buy instruments, amps and effects from Fender, Gibson, Martin, Epiphone, Rickenbacker, Gretsch, Marshall, Vox and just about anything else related to musical instruments. You can also click here for more info on selling us vintage instruments, amps, parts, etc.
No sales tax for customers outside California.
This one really plays great, and it looks nearly new as well.
We pull some guitars out of the case and they basically need nothing at all. This is one of those guitars. We did re-string it, but it was set up well and we're leaving it that way. We still went through everything to check the neck, truss rod and originality, but we were able to go quickly from that to playing and digging the guitar.
All original with the original paperwork and hardshell case.
This one is a no-brainer!
- Color: Heritage Cherry
- Weight: 6lbs 2.1ozs
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Traditional 1960s SlimTaper™ C Profile
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Frets: Authentic Medium-Jumbo
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Nylon
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Radius: 10"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.87"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 1.0"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 0.050"
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 0.060"
- String gauge: 10-46"
- Hardware Color: Nickel and Chrome
- Bridge Pickup Brand: OEM Gibson
- Bridge Pickup Reading: 8.36k
- Bridge Pickup Original?: Yes
- Neck Pickup Brand: OEM Gibson
- Neck Pickup Reading: 7.95k
- Neck Pickup Original?: Yes
- Pickguard: Original
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Switch: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC