No sales tax for customers outside California!
This J-200 has seen some repairs, so we've priced it accordingly.
There is a top crack that is fully visible in the pictures. See the interior shots to view the visibly not-so-great repair. Despite the ugly work, the crack is secure. The bridge appears to have been re-glued and is stable as well.
The frets have been leveled partially to overcome the effect of a hump in the fretbaord where the neck hits the body. Notes ring out all the way up the neck now. One of these days the guitar would benefit from a reset and refret, but it is playable as is.
The neck has never been broken or repaired, and there does not appear to be any other cracks in the body.
Tuners and the bridge are original.
A molded hardshell case is included.
- Color: Sunburst
- Weight: 6lbs 1oz
- Body: Spruce Top w/Maple Back And Sides
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: D
- Fretboard: Maple
- Inlay: MOP Pineapple Tops
- Frets: Low And Wide Jumbo
- Fret count: 20
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 9/16"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 10"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.8"
- Neck thickness at 10th fret: 0.98"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.75mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 2.0mm
- String Gauge: .012-.053
- Hardware: OEM
- Tuners: OEM
- Case: HSC
- Notes: Cracked Top Repair, See Pictures