Good lord, this guitar is a cannon! What a beauty too!
The fullness and sustain of this guitar rivals just about everything I've ever sold. It blew me away at first strum!
There is a little work that needs to be done. The guitar does need new binding up and down the fretboard. Frets could use a level and crown, something we'll get to if it sits here for a bit. I'll update the listing if we get to it. If we do the work, the price will go up accordingly.
Frets were replaced once. There is an area around the bridge where there is no finish, appearing to be that way from the factory. There is plenty of saddle left and the truss rod is effective, however the guitar would benefit from a new saddle. There are no cracks, and the rest of the binding looks good.
The original case is included.
- Color: Blonde
- Weight: 6lbs 7oz
- Body: Spruce Top w/Maple Back and Sides
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Med C
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: Abalone Triangles inside MOP Rectangles
- Frets: Leveled Jumbo
- Fret count: 20
- Nut material: Polished Bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 25 9/16"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.83"
- Neck thickness at 10th fret: 1.1"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.75mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 2.25
- String Gauge: .011-.052
- Hardware: OEM
- Tuners: OEM
- Case: OHSC