No sales tax for customers outside California!
Here we have a rare Kramer DMZ-6000G electric guitar, their highest end aluminum neck model.
The guitar is completely original and comes with the original case, which is in excellent condition.
Most features and dating info places this as a 1979, but there are two original CTS pots that are dated from 1981, so we'll call this an 81 model.
Some references out there say there were as few as 140 of these made. While there is no solid info on the subject of production totals, it does appear that serial numbers for this model were fewer than 1000, and there are few examples of sold items that are searchable out there. There appear to be none for sale currently.
The guitar sets up and plays well. The woods used are absolutely amazing, some of the best of any example I saw when googling around for info. There are signs of use - dings and such, but the guitar was obviously well cared for. Frets are used but have plenty of life left.
- Color: Natural
- Weight: 9lbs 8oz
- Body: Solid Maple Core w/ Solid Walnut Wings
- Neck: Bolt-on Kramer Aluminum T neck w/walnut inlays,
- Neck Profile: D
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: MOP Crowns
- Frets: Jumbo
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Zero Fret
- Nut width: 1 5/8"
- Scale: 25"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.84"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.95"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.50mm
- String Gauge: .010-.046
- Hardware: OEM
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Dual Sound Active Pickup
- Bridge pickup: DiMarzio Dual Sound Active Pickup
- Tuners: OEM
- Pots: OEM
- Case: OHSC