Whilst there is some hype going on with these Cruz Strats, there is plenty of awesomeness to back it up - every one I've touched has been a ringer. Plus, go find another one! They've all been absorbed!
This one is another beauty. It is 100% original with the paperwork, trem arm, bridge cover, cable, floor traveler, tremolo springs, even the picks that Fender threw in the case.
The guitar shows only light signs of use. Fret wear is almost imperceptible. There is one mark on the finish that resembles a ding. The nitro lacquer is rich and deep, sinking into the alder body grain here and there.
And it plays like a dream!
- Color: Lake Placid Blue
- Weight: 7lbs 8oz
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: 60's Style Oval C
- Fretboard: Cites AAA Rosewood
- Inlay: White Micarta Dots
- Frets: 6105
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 7.25"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.79"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.93"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- String Gauge: .011-.046
- Hardware: OEM
- Neck Pickup: 6.74k Fender Custom Shop Hand Wound M.D. LTD
- Middle Pickup 6.4k Fender Custom Shop Hand Wound M.D. LTD
- Bridge pickup: 6.4k Fender Custom Shop Hand Wound M.D. LTD
- Tuners: OEM
- Pots: OEM
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: In the case: Chrome Bridge Cover, Tremolo Arm, Extra Tremolo Springs, Fender Custom Care nomenclature, Fender Lacquer Finishes Pamphlet, Owners Manual, Certificate of Authenticity, Fender Custom Shop Vintage Style Guitar Cable and a Floor Traveler reprint.