This guitar is 110% buttery goodness. Everyone around the shop is smitten.
The guitar is all original with the exception of a refret, which was nicely done. Everything else is completely original and there are no other repairs, overspray or issues. Even the pickguard is original! The case too!
The guitar was played, but well cared for. There is some fretboard wear down low in the scale, but not dramatically so. The front of the headstock shows some string scratches. There is some arm discoloration on the lower bout, but not deep or dark. The back of the neck is deliciously worn.
I'm not going to try to describe to you the amazing, rich and versatile tone other than to say that it is heavenly. You'll see. It's nuts!
- Color: Blonde
- Weight: 6lbs 7oz
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Split MOP Parallelograms
- Frets: Re-Fretted w/appropriate style frets, showing some wear
- Fret count: 20
- Nut material: Original Bone
- Nut width: 1.73"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.89"
- Neck thickness at 10th fret: 1.0"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret:1.75mm
- String Gauge: .011-.050
- Hardware: OEM
- Neck Pickup: 7.71k OEM Gibson Dog Eared P90
- Bridge pickup: 8.98k OEM Gibson Dog Eared P90
- Tuners: OEM
- Pots: OEM
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: re-fretted