No sales tax for customers outside California!
Let's just get this out of the way - this guitar is not light! At just over 11 pounds, it has girth that is pretty typical for the era. However, it is all original, plays great and has killer tone.
This somewhat rare run of Les Pauls received ebony fretboards and classic good looks. They've really come up in value lately too, and I think this is justified. I sold a goldtop of the same model recently and it stood out as a better quality instrument than most 70's style Les Pauls, as does this one.
As with all our instruments, we've fully checked all aspects for originality and functionality. The truss rod is effective, there are no issues or repairs, all parts are original. The original frets show some wear, but they are very playable. Included is a nice, non-original case. There is a small crack in the pickguard, but it still sits solidly on the guitar.
- Color: Tobacco Sunburst
- Weight: 11lbs 2oz
- Body: Mahogany w/3 piece Maple Cap
- Neck: 3 Piece Maple
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: MOP Trapezoids
- Frets: 70's Style Low and Wide
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.67
- Scale: 24.75
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.83"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.89"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.96"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 2.5mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 2.5mm
- String Gauge: 0.10-0.46
- Hardware: OEM
- Neck Pickup: 8.07k Gibson P90
- Bridge pickup: 8.08k Gibson P90
- Tuners: OEM
- Pots: OEM
- Case: OHSC