No sales tax for customers outside California.
The J-200 has to be the most alluring acoustic guitar design ever.
This example is all original, showing checking and wear that is the definition of "mojo".
The guitar just got back from our luthier with a fresh neck reset and refret. It was a great move. It plays flawlessly. A top crack was cleaned up a bit and cleated as well. This guitar is good to go for another handful of decades.
It does have the BGN stamp on the back of the headstock, seen on many of these guitars from the period, a "second" mark that has proven to not be a concern for collectors.
All original parts, hardware and finish. No overspray.
The original case is included, which is in great shape.
International shipment will cost more than our website will state. We will have to check costs to individual international addresses. We will also have to make sure we can ship a guitar this large to some international customers.
- Color: Tobacco Burst
- Weight: 6lbs 3oz
- Body: Laminated Maple Top, Maple Back and Flamed Maple Sides
- Neck: 3 Piece Flamed Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearloid Crowns
- Frets: Newly re-fretted medium jumbo frets
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 1/2"
- Scale: 25.25
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.83"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.94"
- Neck thickness at 11th Fret 1.33"
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 2mm
- String Gauge: .011-.053
- Hardware: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: Fresh neck reset, re-fret and top crack repair.