Wow, what a looker, and a killer player as well! This color is pretty rare, and it looks amazing in person.
The handwired Texas Specials are at just about my favorite output level, not too hot in the neck and middle position for that vintage tone the early 60's Strats are known for.
AAA rosewood board "sorted for dark", as mentioned on the shop traveler form - it is luscious!
Being just under a year old, the guitar plays like a new one with no notable fret wear. All the case candy is there, and there are no issues with the guitar whatsoever.
As is the case with all our guitars, you can expect it to play well out of the case, and we usually do a quick setup and intonation check with 10 gauge strings, but you might want to do some tweaking to your taste. We check the entire guitar for originality, including a check of the truss rod to make sure everything we sell is 100% documented and disclosed.
- Color: Tahitian Coral
- Weight: 7lbs 11.4oz
- Body: Alder
- Body date: 3-18-20
- Neck: Maple 5/4 QTR Sawn
- Neck Profile: oval C
- Neck date:3-17-20
- Fretboard: AAA 9mm Rosewood
- Inlay: White Micarta Dots
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.829"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.915"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.960"
- Hardware: Original
- Neck pickup: 5.69k H/W Texas Special
- Middle pickup: 5.88k H/W Texas Special
- Bridge pickup: 6.46k H/W Texas Special
- String action @ 12th fret 1st string: 2.0mm
- String action @ 12th fret 6th string: 2.5mm.
- String Gauge: .10-.46
- Pickguard: Original
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Switch: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC
- In the case: Chrome Bridge Cover, Tremolo Arm, Keys, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags