This all-original, clean-as-new LP Standard is a sleeper. The stock electronics offer coil tapping and phase switching on the four pull-pots, giving you incredible tonal flexibility.
Tim tuned it up today and I played it. The setup is perfect - its a killer player with a great neck!
I'm not sure that anyone ever played this one before we acquired it, it is super clean and has no issues whatsoever. If you're in the market for a do-it-all-Les-Paul, this is your guitar!
- Color: Honey Burst
- Weight: 9lbs 10oz
- Body: Mahogany w/Maple cap
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Full C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Trapezoids
- Frets: Standard
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Pleck Cut Corian
- Nut width: 1.684"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.828"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.866"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.886
- Hardware: Original
- Neck pickup: Gibson Pro-Burstbucker 8.03k
- Bridge pickup: Gibson Pro-Burstbucker 7.59k
- Pickguard: Original
- Bridge: Original Locking Tone Pro
- Tuners: Original Grover Locking Tuners
- Switch: Original
- Pots: Original - all four pull-pots for coil tap and phase options
- Case: OHSC