No sales tax for customers outside California!
What a superb instrument! It feels like a mid-50's Strat that was kept under the bed, and it pretty much looks like one too!
The guitar is 100% original and in near mint condition with few signs of play. The neck has the "rolled" edges and the hand-shaped feel you'd expect from the highest end Custom Shop pieces. The low-output pickups add to the mid-50's package, and the one-piece ash body is simply gorgeous.
Comes with the original, shaped "poodle" hardshell case. One corner shows wear on the case. The full paperwork and case candy allotment is there as well. These guitars also came with a second, plastic/molded Fender case. That is not included with the instrument.
While the numbers aren't confirmed, the consensus is that there were about 2000 of these made...
- Color: Two Tone 50's Sunburst
- Weight: 7lbs 9.1ozs
- Body: One piece Ash
- Body date: '54 C.W. Flemming, written in sharpie in control cavity
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Thick C
- Neck date: Signed C.W. Flemming '54 Anniversary 3105
- Fretboard: Maple one piece neck
- Inlay: Black dots
- Frets: Large
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Original bone
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 7.25"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.908"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.96"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.99"
- Hardware: Original
- Neck pickup: 6.04k
- Middle pickup: 5.83k
- String action @ 12th fret 1st string: 1.0mm
- String action @ 12th fret 6th string: 2.5mm.
- String Gauge: .10-.46
- Bridge pickup: 5.78k
- Pickguard: Original small natural crack
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Switch: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: Original "Poodle" case
- In the case: Certificate of authenticity, case key, trem arm, bridge cover, cable, polish cloth, unopened trem spring envelope with two trem springs, owner's manual, 5 way switch,