No sales tax for customers outside California!
This custom guitar was made by Phillipe Dubreuille, a London based, French guitar builder who has build instruments for ZZ Top, Iggy Pop and many other artists whose names do not rhyme.
The classic T style design has his own touch as well as the feel of a quality, hand made instrument. The headstock says Philgood,
The bridge is a really nice Schroeder, likely changed from the original.
The guitar plays great with nice fretwork, great action and tone you'd expect from a single pickup monster.
- Note small ding top front edge binding and finish
- Color: Gold Paisley w/matching headstock, back and sides Starry Night
- Weight: 7lbs 4oz
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Full C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: White Dots
- Frets: Medium
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.64"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.846"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.906"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.958"
- Hardware: Original except for the bridge
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan 6.05k
- Bridge: Schroeder
- Tuners: Original
- Switch: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: HSC