These Cruz/Cunetto era Fender instruments are reaching vintage status, and justifiably so given the workmanship and feel of these high-quality pieces.
This Jazz Bass is a rare bird and is absolutely stunning in black with the matching headstock.
The bass is 100% original and includes the case candy/cert.
You'll do well to grab this one, play it and hold on to it while watching it climb in value - they definitely are head and shoulders above any other Fender bass made in this time period!
- Color: Black
- Weight: 9lbs 2oz
- Body: Alder
- Body date: 10/10/1996
- Neck: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Profile: '60 J Bass U shape
- Neck date:
- Fretboard: AAA Slab Rosewood
- Inlay: White Dots
- Frets: 6150
- Fret count: 20
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.51"
- Scale: 34"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.824"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.857"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.973"
- Hardware: Original
- Neck pickup: 6.47k Fender Hand Wound
- Bridge pickup: 7.1k Fender Hand Wound
- Pickguard: 4 ply Tort/w/b/w
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC
- In the case: Certificate of Authenticity/Keys/Original "Strap Buttons"/Chrome Jazz Bass Pickup Covers.