The iconic '57 Goldtop Les Paul Standard has been the tool of choice for countless guitar heroes. This particular example is loaded with Gibson Patent number mini humbuckers fills that role with swagger to spare!
This model received praise in guitar forums for the unique mini-hum tone. It appears to be a special edition carried by the likes of Wilcutt and Sweetwater. This config is relatively rare, and man does it sound great!
Weighing in at a remarkably light and back saving 8lbs 6ozs, this classic Mahogany/Maple body resonates like crazy, with sustain for ages. With a fresh professional setup, the '57 neck profile on this one is very comfortable and feels good in hand. She shows signs of use with several body dings, seen in the pictures, but with little to no fret wear, it's got many years of life left!
- Color: Gold top
- Weight: 8lbs 9oz
- Body: Mahogany w/Maple cap
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: D
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearloid Trapezoids
- Frets: Original long life left
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.691
- Scale: 24.75
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.959
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.959
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 1.11
- Hardware: original
- Neck pickup: 6.22 Gibson Pat Number
- Bridge pickup: 6.15 Gibson Pat Number
- Pickguard: original
- Bridge: original
- Tuners: original
- Pots: original
- Case: Gibson Hard Shell
- In the case: Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags, Key, Final Inspection Paper