Here is another recent acquisition from a player/collector, an exceptional guitar!
This Jason Smith Masterbuilt relic has two changes:
- A very professional refret with Jescar jumbos, equivalent to Dunlop 6100. The frets give you the ability to really dig in versus the original, vintage style frets. The work is impeccable - check out the pictures. Even the relic work around the frets is undisturbed!
- The pickups have been changed out with the originals stored in the case. See pickup information in the Specs section below
The guitar is incredibly light and comfortable to play. The looks are outstanding as well. The original case is included with a full allotment of case candy.
This will be your gigging Strat for decades, once gigs return that is...
- Case: original tweed
- Color: Shell pink
- Weight: 6lbs 14 oz
- Body: 2 piece ash, dated 1/19/2020
- Neck: Maple 5/4 Quartersawn, dated 1/18/2020
- Inlay: Black micarta dots
- Frets: Jescar FW57110, equivalent to Dunlop 6100
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness measured right behind the fret: .84" at 1st fret, .937" at 7th fret, .977" at 12th fret.
- Hardware: Jescar FW57110, equivalent to Dunlop 6100
- Neck pickup: Dimarzio Area 58 DP415AWU, 5.9k
- Middle pickup: Dimarzio Area 67 DP419AWU, 5.87K
- Bridge pickup: DiMarzio Area 61 DP416WU, 6.17k
- Pickguard: Single ply orig
- Switch: Orig 5 way CRL
- Pots; Orig CTS
- In the case: COA, traveler paper, orig pickups and covers (properly stored), bridge cover, trem arm, back plate, picks