SOLD - Fender Stratocaster Dennis Galuszka Masterbuilt Custom Shop '57 Relic 2018$0.00
This is a light and fantastic sounding Masterbuilt Strat! The finest materials and craftsmen at Fender bring these works of art together to bring you the best the company has to offer. If you want the vintage feel in a gigable guitar, this is the one for you!
This is yet another guitar that came in with a player's collection of Custom Shop, Masterbuilt and vintage guitars and amps. Like others in the lot, this guitar received DiMarzio Area "noiseless" pickups (the originals are in the case), and a very professional refret with jumbo frets. The result is a killer playing guitar with vintage tone and quieter operation as compared to the original pickups.
Included is the original tweed case with all the stuff that came with the guitar.
- Case: Orig tweed with one damaged latch that will still close
- Color: Blonde heavy relic
- Weight: 6lb 9oz
- Body: Ash with no date but master builder initials are there
- Neck: Maple 5/4 Quarter Sawn with black dot inlays
- Neck date: 8/18 and builder signature
- Frets: Pro refret with Jescar FW57110, equivalent to Dunlop 6100
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness measured just behind the fret: .84" at 1st fret, .928" at 7th fret, .958 at 12th fret
- Hardware: Original
- Neck Pickup: 5.87K, DiMarzio Area DP416AWU, original in case
- Middle piickup: 5.83K, DiMarzio Area DP419AWU, original in case
- Bridge pickup: 6.48K, DiMarzio Area DP416AWU, original in case
- Pickguard: original single ply white
- Tuners: original
- Switch: original CRL
- Pots: Original CTS
- In the case: Strap, COA, shop traveler, original pickups, original strap buttons, picks, bridge cover, trem spring envelope with spare springs, manual, backplate and screws, bumper sticker, warranty card