Another guitar purchased as part of a collection, this one was ordered by the original owner with the Dunlop 6100 Jumbo frets that he loves. As was his standard, the original pickups were changed to DiMarzio Area Noiseless, vintage-voiced replacements - the original pickups are in the case.
Another light and incredibly comfortable guitar to play. This one really is a standout among the bunch. It could be the neck pocket, which had the tightest fit for the neck heel of any Strat I've ever disassembled. I think you might be able to tune this guitar to pitch with no neck screws in the heel! This could account for the resonance of this particular guitar and the overall better tone than similar guitars from the collection.
- Case: Original tweed
- Body: Blonde heavy relic - looks like roasted ash, but the traveler doc doesn't say so
- Weight: 7lb 9oz
- Neck: Maple 5/4 Quarter Sawn with black dot inlays and neck date: Oct 14 2019
- Factory frets: Dunlop 6100, nearly new condition
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness measured just behind the fret: .906" at 1st fret, .964 at 7th fret, .977 at 12th fret
- Neck pickup: 5.99K, DiMarzio Area DP415AWU
- Middle pickup: 5.87K, DiMarzio Area DP419AWU
- Bridge pickup: 6.51K, DiMarzio Area DP416AWU
- Pickguard: Orig single ply white
- Hardware: Original
- Switch: Original CRL 5 way
- Pots: Original CTS
- In the case: COA, shop floor traveler, Orig pickups, strap, backplate, orig strap buttons (Schaller strap lock buttons on guitar), trem arm, picks, bridge cover, extra set of DiMarzio pickup covers, hang tags, warranty, bumper sticker, Manual, trem spring bag with spare springs, original purchase receipt