This Buddy Guy Strat appears to be somewhat rare in this color, and this one is very close to mint with all the papers and stuff that came with it from the factory.
The guitar needed a little setup work when it came in. I am certain that it was bought new and played perhaps a couple times before being stashed, like many of the guitars I've added recently from a collection that arrived here recently. A little adjustment and it plays perfectly, with plenty of truss rod and saddle adjustment left if needed in the future.
- Color: 2 tone sunburst
- Weight: 8lbs 1oz
- Body: Ash
- Body date: 8/1/2004
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Soft V
- Neck date: Feb 06 2005
- Inlay: Black Dot
- Frets: orig. light wear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: ?
- Nut width: 1.58"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .875"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .905"
- Hardware: Orig chrome
- Neck pickup: orig. light wear
- Middle pickup: orig. light wear
- Bridge pickup: orig. light wear
- Pickguard: Orig White Pearl 4 ply
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: orig. vintage style, chrome
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: orig. CTS, active mid boost, tone, vol.
- Case: Orig tweed
- In the case: orig. trem arm, strap, polish kit, adj. wrenches, hang tags, manual