If you like Relic Strats, this is the one!
It weighs just 7lb 2oz, and is the most comfortable feeling Relic we've had through the doors here at Mahar's Guitars, and it is probably the most authentic looking one as well.
Two changes were made to this guitar. The frets were changed our in favor of jumbo frets. As is the case with the other relics we traded in from one of our best customers, the fret work on this guitar is exemplary. The new frets are Jescar FW57110, equivalent to Dunlop 6100. The guitar also had the pickups out at one point, and they have been returned to the guitar. All wiring is the same as it was from the factory.
The guitar comes complete with the certificate of authenticity, the shop traveler form, backplate (which is off the guitar currently), trem arm, bridge cover, hang tags, Fender tool kit and the sweet hard case.
- Color: 3 tone sunburst
- Weight: 7lb 2oz
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Maple, rift sawn
- Fretboard: Rosewood 9mm
- Inlay: Vintage clay dot
- Frets: Changed to Jescar FW57110, equivalent to Dunlop 6100
- Fret count: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .83"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 1"
- Hardware: Original
- Neck pickup: Original handwired 60/63, 5.7k
- Middle Pickup: Original handwired 60/63, RWRP, 6.04k
- Bridge pickup, Original handwired 60/63, 6.02k
- Pickguard: Original
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Switch: Original 5 way
- Pots: Original
- Case: Original brown
- In the case: paperwork in leather folder, back plate, trem arm, custom shop maintenance tool kit