If you like blonde Strats and want some selection, you've come to the right place!
We have a couple '56 relics, and a '55, and this one is a '57. Oh, and there's another '57 that'll be up soon as well!
Made in 2010, this "white blonde" relic is nice and light, just 6lbs 15oz. The neck is a soft V shape that feels like home.
The guitar has new frets, very professionally done with Jescar FW57110, equivalent to Dunlop 6100. They'll last the next owner a lifetime, being a jumbo fret, and they play so well.
It is easy to see when you look at the case - this guitar didn't get a ton of use. The case is in near mint condition, so it is safe to say that the guitar is as well with the exception of the changed frets.
The original Fender Custom Shop gray bottom pickups are in place, the certificate of authenticity is included, and the back plate, trem arm, and the Fender Custom Care paperwork are in the case.
- Color: Blonde
- Weight: 6lb 15oz
- Body: Ash
- Body date: None, but the neck pocket is marked "July #32" like the neck heel
- Neck: Maple
- Neck date: May 28 2010, pencil mark of Jul #32
- Fretboard: Maple
- Inlay: Black dot
- Frets: Jescar FW57110, equivalent to Dunlop 6100
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.56"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .86"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .905"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .97"
- Hardware: All orig
- Neck pickup: Orig Custom Shop, 5.7k
- Middle pickup: Orig Custom Shop, 5.67k
- Bridge pickup: Orig Custom Shop, 5.89k
- Pickguard: Orig single ply
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: Orig
- Switch: Orig 5 way
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Orig tweed
- In the case: COA, paperwork, bridge cover, trem arm, back plate