SALE - Was $2495
No sales tax for customers outside California!
Another killer Brown Fender amp! There is a reason why the prices for these keep going up! There is simply no replacement for these amazing sounding, light and portable amps.
This Princeton has seen some maintenance, all in the interest of keeping it running safely and sounding original. A three prong power cable has been added, another positive change.
The amp has the original transformers, showing these codes:
- Power Transformer - 606307 (7th week of 1963)
- Output Transformer - 606315 (15th week of 1963)
Pots also reflect early 1963 codes, as does the ink stamp inside the chassis: TB3263, 32nd week of 1963.
The cabinet is a really nice Mather reproduction. These come at a cost of $285, and they really do seem to be the best out there. This one appears to be much more dimensionally correct to the original than others I've seen from the major names you see out there.
The speaker is a Celestion Gold Alnico that sounds fantastic.
The power tubes and preamp tubes are all brand new JJs. The rectifier tube is a vintage GE.
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.5"x19"x8.5"
- Weight: 25lbs
- Watts: 12
- Date: 1963
- Where date is noted: Transformer/Chassis
- Speaker 1 brand/model: Celestion Gold G10
- Speaker 1 Code:
- Extension speaker out?: Yes
- FX Loop?: no
- Reverb or other effects?: Tremolo
- Rectifier Tube: GE 6087
- Power tubes: New JJ's (2)x6v6
- Preamp tubes: New JJ's (2)x12AX7
- Pedal: no
- Pots: Original
- Tolex: Brown
- Grille: Brown
- Knobs: Original
- Handle: Vintage
- Power cord: Attached 3-prong
- Notes: Reproduction Box