SOLD - Sell us your vintage Fender guitar, bass, amp or other stuff by calling 530-570-1525 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
No sales tax for customers outside California!
This Musicmaster is in amazing condition! It is nearly as clean as some new guitars you see hanging in some music stores.
The guitar is all original, the truss rod is functional and it includes the original case, which is also in excellent + condition.
Tim, who takes all our pictures and does some setup work on our inventory, was able to get this guitar set up better than some of out most expensive and desirable guitars, however he did note that the nut will need work or replacement as the string slots are a bit low. Many luthiers can work the nut slots up, effectively using the original nut without having to change it out. I've decided to sell it as is as a 100% original guitar.
- Weight: 6lbs 3oz
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Inlay: Black Dots
- Frets: Vintage
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.5"
- Scale: 22.5"
- Radius: 7.25
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.82"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 1.12"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: .75mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.0mm
- String gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: Original
- Bridge Pickup: 5.51k OEM
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: Original bone nut needs attention, string slots have gotten to deep. There is light "finish checking" present, but I could not get a good photograph.