Fender really nailed it with this hand wired Deluxe Reverb reissue. I've spent a good amount of time playing through this one and it is awesome! All of the vintage tone is here with none of the vintage amp quirkiness.
This example is as clean as can be. It was purchased with a collection of guitars and amps. The original owner played everything he owned, but he owned a lot of stuff, so nothing saw major use or abuse.
From Fender's website:
Played on countless hit recordings, the mid-'60s Deluxe Reverb is a timeless Fender classic and one of the most indispensable workhorse guitar amps ever made. Moderately powered and producing a full, snappy and crystalline tone, the pedal-friendly '64 Custom Deluxe Reverb carries on that legacy with incredible vintage-style tones, thanks to its modified all-tube hand-wired AB763 circuitry. Featuring Bright and Normal channels, tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo on both channels, and 20 watts of output power, this is the go-to amp for warm, clean tones and moderate breakup.
- Hand-wired AB763 circuit with Bright and Normal channels; Fender Vintage Blue tone capacitors
- Tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo on both channels
- Four 12AX7 and two 12AT7 preamp tubes; 5AR4/GZ34 rectifier tube; matched pair of 6V6 output tubes
- 20 watts output power; 12" Jensen C-12Q speaker
- Solid pine cabinet with extra-heavy textured vinyl covering and lightly aged silver grille cloth
- Includes footswitch