Fender Stratocaster Journeyman Relic, "Limited Edition 2019 Summer Event Guitar, Custom Built". COA is dated 5/10/2019
This is the first listing of a handful of guitars recently purchased from a collector/player who had an eye for great guitars!
Most of the guitars from this collection have the following changes, including this Strat:
- Professionally re-fretted with jumbo 6100 fret wire - beautiful work that gives these guitars a fantastic feel
- Dimarzio Area Noiseless 58 and 61 (noise canceling) pickups. Professionally installed and the original pickups/covers are correctly stored in the case)
The color combination on this guitar is distinctive - the muted "super faded" shell pink, green pickguard and dark rosewood fretboard are so classic!
The guitar plays and sounds fantastic! The weight is perfect. The package includes everything that comes with the guitar from the Custom Shop. You're going to love this guitar, a player's dream with the upgrades that a professional musician spent nearly $700 to apply to enhance his on-stage use after years of chasing the right combination.
- Weight: 7lb 9oz
- "Super Faded Shell Pink"
- Body: Two piece select lightweight alder
- Neck: Tinted maple, rift sawn 60's "Oval C" with dark rosewood fretboard and clay dot inlay
- Neck thickness: First fret, .79" - 7th fret, .912" - 12th fret, .98"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: Pro refret with 6100 wire
- Nut: Stock bone nut, 1.65" width
- Stock 5-way switch
- "Vintage modified #2 wiring with Tone Saver Bleed"
- All electronics original
- Pickups: Dimarzio Area Noiseless (noise cancelling). Original pickups in case with covers, properly stored.
- Neck (6.01k) and middle (6.04k) pickups: Dimarzio Area 58 Noiseless DP415CRU https://www.dimarzio.com/pickups/hum-canceling-strat/area-58
- Bridge pickup: 6.45k, Dimarzio Area 61 Noiseless DP416AWU https://www.dimarzio.com/pickups/hum-canceling-strat/area-61
- All original hardware, parts and wiring with the pickup and fret mentions above
- Orig brown case
- In the case: (Pickups) Orig Hand Wound 60/63 with RWRP middle pickup, strap, backplate/screws, bridge cover, COA book, all tags and everything that came with it