Who buys vintage guitar amps? We do!
Call 530-570-1525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sell your vintage guitar amp, guitar, bass, amplifier, etc - one piece or a collection! We are always ready to buy instruments, amps and effects from Fender, Gibson, Martin, Epiphone, Rickenbacker, Gretsch, Marshall, Vox and just about anything else related to musical instruments. You can also click here for more info on selling us vintage instruments, amps, parts, etc.
No sales tax for customers outside California!
Here's a real beauty that sounds as awesome as it looks!
This amp is super clean, with a dent here and there, one notable scuff on the tolex on the back edge, and otherwise it appears near mint. The control panel is really nice and clean, the cabinet is in great shape, and the tube chart is intact. The original Oxford speaker just had a fresh re-cone.
One potentiometer is changed internally. Otherwise, the circuit is original throughout: transformers, capacitors, resistors - everything but the power cable. Even the filter cap can is original. The handle is a repro.
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions: 16"h x 19.25"w x 9.5"d
- Weight: 25lbs
- Watts: 12
- Date: 1962
- Where date is noted: Transformers, Tube Chart, Chassis
- Speaker 1 brand/model: Oxford
- Speaker 1 Code: 465-244
- Extension speaker out?: Yes
- FX Loop?: No
- Reverb or other effects?: Vibrato
- Rectifier: 5Y3
- Power tubes: 2 x 6v6
- Preamp tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Pedal: No
- Pots: Tone Potentiometer Replaced, all others original
- Tolex: Original
- Grille: Original
- Knobs: Original
- Handle: Original
- Power cord: Replaced w/3 prong grounded
- Notes: Speaker has been re-coned, sounds fantastic!