SOLD! Sell us your boutique guitars or other vintage guitar, amp, effects by clicking here, calling 530-570-1525 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What a beauty!
The fit and finish of this Alembic matches the pure tone of this stunning piece.
The guitar comes with the original cert and an email from Alembic to the previous owner, showing the total cost when new - $9700.
Woods include: mahogany/maple body, Maple, Purple Heart, and Vermillion neck and the "custom feature" heart body as well as an ebony fretboard. Woods are all clearly premium. The frets are nearly unused, and the fret work is top notch.
Pickups are clear and expressive when the filter is adjusted on each pickup. These eq controls give an almost wah-like effect as you move from one end of the adjustment to the other.
The guitar is small and light, but it is a full 25.5" scale instrument.
The hardshell case appears to be original.
- Color: Natural Flame Maple
- Weight: 6lbs 14.3ozs
- Body: Mahogany/Maple
- Neck: Maple, Purple Heart, and Vermillion
- Neck Profile: D
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: Side Markers
- Frets: Jumbo
- Fret count: 24
- Nut material: Brass
- Nut width: 1.684"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.774"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.88"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.926"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 2.0mm
- String Gauge: .10-42
- Hardware: OEM Gold
- Neck Pickup: OEM Active
- Bridge pickup: OEM Active
- Tuners: OEM
- Pots: OEM
- Case: G&L
- Notes: Dual Truss rods, Instrument Wood Card, and Options Sheet