The first of three cool Valco guitars that just came in.
This one is all original and just about as clean as they get!
Plays as these guitars do, with low action and a fat C neck shape. The pickups are single coils, disguised as humbuckers. They have a darker tone to them. The controls are pretty sweet, allowing you to adjust the volume and tone of each individual pickup, then govern the output with a three way switch and a master volume.
Comes with a non-original, older hardshell case, which I'll picture soon - somehoe it was missed in the photo session.
- Color: Red
- Weight: 6lb 15oz
- Body: I've read that these are made from poplar
- Neck: I've read that these are made from poplar
- Neck Profile: Thick C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearloid blocks
- Frets: orig. light wear
- Fret count: 20
- Nut material: Original, bone?
- Nut width: 1.715"
- Scale: 25"
- Radius: 10"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .933"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 1"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 1.38"
- Hardware: All original
- Neck pickup: Original, 8.71k
- Middle pickup: Original, 8.71k
- Bridge pickup: Original, 8.67k
- Pickguard: Original
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: orig. kluson deluxe
- Switch: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: Black non-original hardshell
- In the case: Case Key