This all-original Tennessean has all the vibe!
The transparent cherry finish has faded to a walnut look, but if you remove the pickguard and pickup rings you can see the original color, and it remains somewhat on the back as well.
The plastic neck heel cap shows some of the binding "rot" that is typical of Gretsch guitars from this era, but the rest of the guitar is in great shape, with only one small area of binding on the neck having been patched (see pics).
It's nice to see an original Tennessean that plays well, is all original and comes with that cool original case! Grab it while it lasts!
- Color: Transparent Cherry faded to walnut
- Weight: 7lb 1oz
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearloid Neo-Classic
- Frets: orig. 1-3 heavier wear, others light-moderate wear, plays well as-is
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone? Original
- Nut width: 1 3.4"
- Scale: 24.6"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .877"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .942"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 1.25" (neck heel transition starts before the 12th fret)
- Hardware: All orig
- Neck pickup: Orig Gretsch Hi-Lo Tron, 3.16K
- Bridge pickup: Orig Gretsch Hi-Lo Tron, 3.25k
- Pickguard: Orig
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: Orig
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Orig
- In the case: Nada