The guitar is 100% original with no changes or issues. It plays wonderfully and sounds amazing! There are signs of play and handling, but it is very, very clean.
Les Pauls of this era were equipped with Madagascar Rosewood, which very much looks like Brazilian, further sealing the deal on this killer axe.
The original case is in similar shape as compared to the guitar - close to mint. Enclosed is the Custom Art & Historic certificate of authenticity, warranty card, hang tag and owner's manual.
There is a little damage to report on the case. One of the metal feet on the back of the case is pushed in a little - please see the pic. This is the only damage of note on the case.
- Color: Faded Cherry Sunburst
- Weight: 8lbs 12oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Chunky '59 Gibson
- Fretboard: Madagascar Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearloid Trapezoids
- Frets: Original, very light wear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone?
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .895"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .977"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 1.01"
- Hardware: Original
- Neck pickup: orig. Gibson PAF, 7.5k
- Bridge pickup: orig. Gibson PAF, 8.09k
- Pickguard: Original
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Switch: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: Original
- In the case: COA, tag, manual, warranty, key