On the treble side of the fretboard there is finish checking that runs the length of the fretboard. In two spots, some of the clear coat has lifted. There is no structural issue with the guitar, this appears to be the result of slight binding shrinkage. Otherwise, signs of light playwear and handling are present but no repairs or damage.
The guitar is all original with the original hard shell case, COA, warranty card etc (pictured).
- Case: Original black Gibson hard case
- Weight: 10lbs 6.6oz
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Frets: Orig
- Nut width 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75"
- The following measurements are approximate, measured with calipers, but measurement placement and technique can vary the result!
- Neck thickness at first fret: .824"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .922"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .975"
- Neck PU: 7.81k
- Bridge PU: 13.59k
- Case candy: COA, Warranty, Case tag, Customer Care guide, truss wrench, case key, original strap buttons (has strap lock buttons on now but not the part that goes on the strap)