With so many Fenders and Fender style custom guitars in recently, it is good to see something different!
The guitar is all original, with gold knobs currently on the guitar but the originals in the case. Condition is excellent or better with just a couple dings (pictured) and very little fret wear. The setup was nice when we got it, and the truss rod has plenty of adjustment travel if needed in the future.
The original case is included.
- Case: original
- Color: Natural mahogany
- Weight: 8lb 3oz
- Body/neck; Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood with pearloid dots
- Frets: 22, original medium jumbo with very little wear
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.5"
- Neck thickness measured just behind the fret: .797" at 1st fret, .843" at 7th fret, .95" at 12th fret
- Hardware: Original gold
- Neck pickup: 8.3K, original Gibson USA
- Bridge pickup: 14.8k, orig Gibson USA
- In the case: Original knobs, aftermarket straplock buttons