No sales tax for customers outside California.
This is the perfect example of a '66 Strat. The weight is good. It is all original and super clean with no issues whatsoever. The case is as clean as the guitar too, and inside the case is the original purchase receipt and Fender hang tag.
There are a good amount of 66 Strats out there, but this one stands out for all the reasons above, and it plays great too. The original Abigail Ibarra wound pickups sounds killer!
There isn't a lot more to say. The pics pretty much say it all!
- Color: Sunburst
- Weight: 7lbs 13.9oz
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Inlays: Mother Of Pearl Dots
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 5/8"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 7.25"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.88"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.89"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- String gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: Original Nickel
- Bridge Pickup: 5.65k OEM Fender
- Middle Pickup: 6.12k OEM Fender
- Neck pickup: 5.7k OEM Fender
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: Original
- Notes: Original Nut Repair (see pics)