Another killer Waterslide guitar! It's a blast to configure a custom guitar with Patrick at Waterslide. He keeps a killer selection of pickups around, allowing me to goof with options and come up with something unique.
This one is nice and light in weight as well, at just 6lb 15oz, which is a feat with that lap steel pickup! The body is pine, like the oldest Telecasters, and many high end new custom guitars.
This pickup combo is something else! Mojo UK makes both units: the Supro 50's style lap steel pickup and the Charlie Christian style neck pickup. They really go together well and offer a bunch of tonal variance. The high quality pots, switch and output jack deliver that tone to your amp like the most expensive customer guitar out there.
Great relic looks and lots of vibe and pickups that are definitely not on any of your other guitars make this the perfect thing to add to your collection!
- Color: Lake Placid Blue
- Weight: 6lb 15oz
- Body: Pine
- Neck: Maple satin finishes
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Neck date: 5/10/2021
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Clay dots
- Frets: 6150
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .845"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .929"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .962"
- Hardware: Vintage HiFi knobs
- Neck pickup: Mojo UK "Charlie Christian"
- Bridge pickup: Mojo UK Lap Steel Pickup
- Pickguard: Parchment
- Bridge: Gotoh "In Tune" notched and compensated saddles
- Tuners: Gotoh vintage with white buttons
- Switch: 3-way
- Pots: VIP Audio Taper with PIO cap, cloth wiring, Pure Tone jack
- Case: SKB hard case (TSA 002)
- In the case: keys, adj. wrenches