We previously had this guitar up for sale with the pictures sent to us by Waterslide prior to it arriving. The guitar sold very quickly, but I ran into an issue with the application I use for shipping items sold on Reverb, and the guitar came back to me after being in the hands of the international shipping center operated by this USPS third party. Anyway, the customer wanted their money back and didn't care to wait for my next shipping attempt. So, here it is!
Just another killer Waterslide guitar, the value of values in the market. Everyone who gets them just loves them! The best parts and nitro finished adorn each. This guitar is no exception.
- Color: Enzo Blue (Like your Ferrari)
- Weight: 7lb 6oz
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: White dot
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 10"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .85"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .915"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .945"
- Hardware: Vintage knobs
- Neck pickup: Mojo Dual Foil w/coil split, 7.24k
- Middle pickup:
- Bridge pickup: Mojo Dual Foil w/coil split, 10.66k
- Pickguard: Brushed gold acrylic
- Bridge: Vegatrem
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Pots: VIP Audio Taper and PIO capacitor
- Case: SKB ATA case