Wow, this is another killer deal from Waterslide!
Right out of the case, it feels fantastic - nice and light!
The Fiesta Red finish is lightly relicd - just enough in my opinion. The pickup selection, the pearloid guard, the cool as hell tortoise pickup ring - all the things come together to make a unique stand out and one of the coolest looking guitars in the shop.
- Color: Aged Fiesta Red Nitro Finish
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Profile: C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: White dots
- Frets: 6150 Stainless
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .825"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .888"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .914"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Neck pickup: Mojo 'MM' Pickup, 6.26k
- Bridge pickup: Cream T Original Banger, 8.25k
- Pickguard: Pearloid 3 ply
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original Tremolo, No Fine Tuners
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking Vintage
- Switch: 3 way
- Pots: Emerson audio taper with cloth wiring, PIO cap and Puretone jack
- Case: SKB ATA case