This brand new Waterslide Coodercaster is on the way to us. It will be here mid-week, and we'll get the rest of the specs you are accustomed to seeing from us as well as some pics.
Always a ton of value, vibe and uniqueness in Waterslide guitars.
For new, here's the skinny:
- Lightweight Alder body
- Quartersawn Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard
- White dot inlays
- 6150 Stainless Steel frets, 22
- 1.65" nut width, bone nut
- 25.5" scale, 9.5" radius
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .83"
- Neck pickup: Mojo Dynasonic in the "Jetsons" form factor
- Bridge pickup: Mojo vintage lap steel
- Bridge: Kluson vintage trem with steel block
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Pots: VIP Audio taper
- PIO capacitor
- Cloth covered wiring
- SKB flight case included