No sales tax for customers outside California.
Here we have a nice Taylor SolidBody Custom, well reviewed by Guitar Player magazine when they were introduced back in 2008.: "I’d like to congratulate the design team at Taylor for having the marbles to try something new. While there’s still room for refinement in spots, the overall playability and design of these guitars are top-notch. They are premium solidbody electric guitars from a company who has redefined the acoustic world, and I have no problem getting behind that." To see more of their review click here.
A unique switching config is used on this axe:
- Position 1: Full neck pickup
- Position 2: Inside coils of the neck and bridge pickups in parallel (skinny, funky neck tone)
- Position 3: Full neck pickup with the inside coil of the bridge pickup (adds fatness and drives the amp a little harder for extra crunch)
- Position 4: Inside coil of each pickup in series (creating the effect of a super-wide humbucker and producing a truly unique tone)
- Position 5: Full bridge pickup
The guitar is in very clean condition. Electronics, frets, the truss rood - everything has been checked out to give the guitar a perfectly clean bill of health. Original paperwork is included.
A lot of bang for your buck here!
- Color: Translucent Red
- Weight: 7lbs 8.1ozs
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Dots
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.875"
- Radius: 15"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.81"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.87"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 2mm
- String gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: 5k OEM 3/4 sized Humbucker
- Neck pickup: 4k OEM 3/4 sized Humbucker
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC