No sales tax for customers outside California!
A baby Taylor with a custom twist!
The previous owner pimped this baby out, having a luthier professionally add a soundhole to the upper bout, which projects a little more sound the way of the player. Other additions include gold tuners and bridge pins as well as a cool arm rest. Original parts are in the case.
The changes appear to bring an improvement to what is already likely the best sounding travel guitar.
- Color: Natural
- Weight: 2lbs 14.8oz
- Body: Mahogany Top w/Sapele Back and Sides
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Frets: Standard
- Fret count: 19
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 22.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.83"
- Neck thickness at 10th fret: 0.86"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.75mm
- String gauge: .011-.052
- Hardware: Upgraded solid brass bridge pins, Gold Tuners, gold strap buttons. A ebony forearm rest has been added also.
- Tuners: Upgraded
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: Professionally added sound port in the upper bout for the players benefit.