These Nationals are great playing and sounding guitars. This one has a perfect neck and frets with plenty of life left. It is all original with perhaps the exception of the tailpiece. Action is right on, and the controls are so cool - one volume and one tone for each pickup with a three-way selector.
The guitar is in fabulous shape for a '57!
A non-original Gibson case form the 70's is included. The case shows wear but the latches and hinges all work well and the guitar fits perfectly.
- Weight: 7lb 15oz
- Rosewood fretboard with pearloid inlays and abalone inlay at 12th fret
- Light wear on original frets - 20 frets
- Nut width: 1.665"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Neck thickness measured just behind the fret: .965" at 1st fret, .103" at 7th fret, 1.05" at 12th fret
- Neck pickup: Original, 8.93K
- Bridge pickup: Original, 8.35k
- Tuners: Original Kluson, shaft on D string tuner is bent